Racers at the ready.
For the players who feel Mario Kart Tour, feels a little too easy to play and that it’s in-game challenges aren’t quite challenging enough, it might be time to think again.
The mobile application has just seen a new set of challenges added and for players aiming to pick up the 9 new badges on offer, they are going to have their work cut out for them, as you’ll have just 80 days to complete the following feats:
- Earn a high score of 22,000 or higher in a single race.
- Land 1,500 hits with Bananas.
- Get a Fantastic combo a total of 3,500 times.
- Earn a score of 15,000 or higher on an SNES course.
- Cause opponents to crash 2,800 times.
- Land 180 hits with Bob-ombs.
- Get 1st place in a race 600 times.
- Land 600 hits with Green Shells.
- Get a combo count of x100 or higher a total of 5 times.
Do you have what it takes to accomplish them all? We wish you good luck in your efforts to try!
Source: Mario Kart Tour (Mobile application)Tags: Expert Challenges, Mario Kart Tour, news, Nintendo, Nintendo Mobile
This post was written by Solid Jack