Don’t just stand there looking pretty Ryu, it’s time to crack your fingers and throw some punches. Plenty of bouts await you on the Nintendo Switch:
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
Release Date: May 26, 2017 (Worldwide)
Players: up to 2 players
Genre: Action, Fighting
Game File Size: 2.8 GB
The newest iteration of SFII in nearly 10 years, Ultra Street Fighter II features all of the classic characters, a host of new single player and multiplayer features, as well as two new fighters: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken! Nintendo Switch TV, Tabletop and Handheld modes allow you to play Ultra Street Fighter II at home or on-the-go!
- Features a stellar line-up of characters, including all of the original fighters and bosses, the characters added in Super Street Fighter II, plus the first new roster additions in nearly 20 years: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken!
- Choose between classic pixel-art graphics for a retro nostalgia trip, or enjoy a refined new modern look.
- Utilize the motion controls of the Joy-Con in “Way of the Hado” mode, a new first-person single player experience where players attempt to defeat the Shadaloo army using signature Hadoken and Shoryuken special moves.
- Team-up with a friend to take on the CPU opponent in a new co-op mode. Create new two-character combos and attack the CPU on both sides!
- Battle it out with a friend in local multiplayer or take the fight online in Ranked and Casual matches.
- Browse through a beautiful 250+ page digital art book featuring over 1,500 illustrations throughout Street Fighter’s 30-year history.
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
Release Date: May 29, 2018 (EU & NA) / October 25, 2018 (EU & NA)
Players: up to 8 players
Game File Size: 4.9 GB
Celebrate Street Fighter’s historic legacy with the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection. In this massive collection of 12 Street Fighter titles, which encompass the Street Fighter I, Street Fighter II, Street Fighter III and Street Fighter Alpha series, perfect arcade balance makes it to consoles for the first time ever. Hop online and relive the arcade experience through the online Arcade Mode or play with friends in the online lobby within four of the most definitive Street Fighter titles in the collection.
The celebration continues in the Museum, where fans and historians alike can follow the timeline of how Street Fighter has evolved over the past 30 years. Learn more about the Street Fighter cast, view key animation sprites in the character viewer and take a behind-the-scenes look at the design documents that helped solidify the franchise that produced generations of World Warriors!
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Playable Fighter)
Release Date: December 08, 2018 (Worldwide)
Players: up to 8 players
Genre: Action, Fighting, Multiplayer
Game File Size: 13.6 GB
Gaming icons clash in the ultimate brawl you can play anytime, anywhere! Smash rivals off the stage as new characters Simon Belmont and King K. Rool join Inkling, Ridley, and every fighter in Super Smash Bros. history. Enjoy enhanced speed and combat at new stages based on the Castlevania series, Super Mario Odyssey, and more!
Having trouble choosing a stage? Then select the Stage Morph option to transform one stage into another while battling—a series first! Plus, new echo fighters Dark Samus, Richter Belmont, and Chrom join the battle. Whether you play locally or online, savor the faster combat, new attacks, and new defensive options, like a perfect shield. Jam out to 900 different music compositions and go 1-on-1 with a friend, hold a 4-player free-for-all, kick it up to 8-player battles and more! Feel free to bust out your GameCube controllers—legendary couch competitions await—or play together anytime, anywhere!
We hope you found this guide helpful!Tags: Capcom, Digital Eclipse, Guide, Nintendo Switch, Street fighter, Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, Street Fighter guide, Street Fighter II, Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
This post was written by Jack Longman