Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Version 5.0.0 has now arrived and with it, a couple of new features, character adjustments, the arrival of Banjo, and more!
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Version 5.0.0: [Released 09/04/19]
- You can now play the Home-Run Contest mode in Games & More.
- This mode supports up to 4 players.
- Note: Some of the special moves in Home-Run Contest will behave differently from other modes.
- The following spirits will appear in the Shop on the Vault menu:
- Mumbo Jumbo
- If you download a Mii Fighter in Shared Content that was uploaded from Ver. 5.0.0 or later, you will be able to adjust the move set for that Mii Fighter.
- The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
- Banjo & Kazooie + Spiral Mountain Stage
- Team Rocket Hat + Outfit
- Sans Mask + Outfit
- Goemon Wig + Outfit
- Proto Man’s Helmet + Armor
- Zero’s Helmet + Armor
- You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
- Game balance adjustments have been made.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
- Fixes and changes to fighters have been made.