Summer is saved!
First revealed during The Game Awards last December, MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order is an upcoming super hero game players can expect to spend their Summer holidays with, only now, the official release date has been shared.
Just in case Nintendo wasn’t busy publishing DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 on July 12 and Fire Emblem: Three Houses on July 26, MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order is set to launch on July 19.
Both the official box art and announcement for today’s news, can be seen here:
Super Heroes Assemble When MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order Launches on July 19
On July 19, the MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE series returns for the first time in 10 years … and it’s only available on the Nintendo Switch system. In the MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order game, you’ll assemble your ultimate team of Marvel Super Heroes from a huge cast, including the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy and X-Men, among many others.
While iconic characters like Iron Man, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Hulk and Captain America are back, newly announced heroes like Black Panther, Deadpool, Spider-Gwen and Doctor Strange also join the action, each with individual abilities or special moves.
In this new story, Super Heroes unite in a race across iconic locations in the Marvel Universe to find the Infinity Stones before Thanos and The Black Order use them to unleash cosmic chaos. Up to four people can play together in local* or online** co-op, with the ability to drop in and out at any time.
“MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order brings gamers and Marvel fans together in a new action RPG exclusive to Nintendo Switch,” said Nick Chavez, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “With a huge cast of Super Heroes to choose from, assembling your ultimate team, strategically combining skills to unleash powerful attacks and preventing galactic devastation with friends has never been more fun or immersive.”
“Teaming up with Nintendo to bring MARVEL ULITIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order to the Nintendo Switch system elevates the MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE series to even greater heights,” said Jay Ong, Executive Vice President at Marvel Entertainment. “With the ability to play at home or on the go, solo, co-op and online with friends, Marvel fans can save the world from Thanos and high stakes threats in any way they like, anytime, anywhere.”
MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order will hit stores and Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch on July 19 at a suggested retail price of $59.99. For more information about the game, visit https://marvelultimatealliance3.nintendo.com
That’s not all however, in light of the game having a website in place, here’s a run-through of the game features and screenshots:
- Marvel Dream Teams – Assemble your dream team of Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, each with their unique superpowers.
- New Heroes – The Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain Marvel, Falcon, Scarlet Witch and more join the “Ultimate Alliance” for the first time.
- Original Story – Super Heroes and Super Villains battle Thanos and The Black Order across the Marvel Universe in this new original story.
- Local and Online Multiplayer – The game can be played offline or online* with up to 4 players** on a single screen or using multiple systems.
- Heroic Camera – In addition to the series’ traditional perspective, players can also select a dynamic, zoomed-in view, allowing for a more immersive play style for single-player or multiplayer when using multiple systems.
- Multiple ways to play – Play with the Joy-Con™ controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately).
Source: Nintendo PRTags: Marvel, MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order, news, Nintendo, Nintnedo Switch
This post was written by Solid Jack