Version 1.2.0 of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has now arrived and with it, a couple of new changes, which can be seen right here:
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Version 1.2.0: [Released 12/13/18]
- Adjusted difficulty of approaching challengers.
- When matchmaking in Quickplay, the Format setting of your Preferred Rules will be prioritized more. This may cause matchmaking to take more time. Also, there is no guarantee that matchmaking will be done exactly as shown in the set Preferred Rules.
- Increased the stability of the synchronous connection within Battle Arenas.
*NOTE: Online features require a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- Game balance adjustments.
- Various gameplay fixes.
- The following fighters had specific adjustments and changes:
- Donkey Kong, Link, Kirby, Luigi, Ice Climbers, Young Link, Olimar, Toon Link, Villager, Greninja, PAC-MAN, Duck Hunt, and Isabelle
Source: en-americas-support.nintendo.comTags: new update, news, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Online, patch notes, Smash Bros, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Super Smash Bros., update
This post was written by Switch Nindies