Not so long ago, it was teased that the physical release of Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn, would have some not so secret DLC and now that we know what it is, it does in fact seem awesome.
Available today as a timed exclusive for those who own the physical release of Shaq Fu, Barack Fu: The Adventures of Dirty Barry is not a celebrity endorsed game, but a parody of the former President of the United States of America. No details were said as to when or how it will be added to the digital version of the game (released as a free update, or paid DLC) but we do have two trailers and some game information that we can share now:
About Barack Fu: The Adventures of Dirty Barry:
This independently created and produced game features a brand new hero, this one is not an endorsed celebrity but a parody of one of the greatest heroes of our time. Some fool has been icing celebrities and he ain’t slowing down. When the fuzz can’t crack the case and the private dicks don’t have a clue, Dirty Barry gets the call. Jet to Paris and even outer space, battling crazy bosses and their mad minions as the ex-POTUS-on-notice dispenses justice for all.
- Battle fashionistas, politicians, robots, clones, hackers, flying derrières, and rappers with your raw fists and smoking hot lead.
- Call in a “Peace Prize” drone strike to flatten your foes in an instant.
- Slip into Dirty Barry mode and rack up a killstreak with your handy assault rifle and an abundant supply of grenades.
- Take out the bad guys from a distance with a variety of firearms, including a shotgun, railgun, and machine gun.
- String together power moves like the Barack ‘n Rolla and South Side Smash to create devastating combos.
Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn is available at major retailers as a physical boxed product for £24.99/€29.99/$29.99 on PlayStation®4 system and Xbox One and £34.99/€39.99/$39.99 on Nintendo Switch.
Source: Little Big PR