Once again the good folks at Hypersect Games have prepared another update for INVERSUS Deluxe and it is available now. Here are the complete patch notes provided by the developer in a news post available on the Nintendo Switch:
Version 1.5.11 Fun Stuff:
- Motion trails unlock slightly faster and there are 4 new trails to unlock!
- You’ll also find 12 new emotes to unlock!
Version 1.5.11 Fixes:
- There was a minor formatting adjustment on the local player selection screen for some languages.
- Fixed a rare bug where resuming a local arcade game from an online lobby could preview the wrong friend scores on the game over.
- Simplified the options menu by moving the vibration option up one menu.
- Fixed a rare bug where it was possible for a team of two.
Source: Nintendo Switch News Section
This post was written by Solid Jack