It’s time to keep the tradition of surprise titles being announced/revealed for Switch and this time around, it’s NeuroVoider! Sure we knew about it already, but we didn’t know it was going to get its own eShop listing so soon.
So to better educated you all on the Flying Oak Games developed/Plug In Digital published NueroVoider, here is the game’s overview and features taken from the title’s presskit:
NeuroVoider* is a twin-stick shooter RPG set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your character with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Play it coop with up to 4 friends, or go alone in an adventure of hack’n’slash rampage, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath. * may contain explosions.
- Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players. Total coop rampage.
- Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don’t mind a few game overs.
- 8736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
- Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that “double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom” you’ve just dropped.
- Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don’t fit on your 4K monitor.
- Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
For anyone who would like to pick this bad boy up, it’s out next month on the 7th of September.
eShop, NeuroVoider, news, Nintendo Switch
This post was written by Jack Longman