If you count yourself as an indie lover and own a Nintendo Switch, then get ready to part ways with some of your hard earned cash as Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap has arrived and it is everything Wonder Boy fans wished it would be!
But if you have never played a single Wonder Boy title, or know anything about this 2017 release, here’s DotEmu to fill you in and talk about their plans to bring Wonder Boy to PC this Summer:
* * * * *
WONDER BOY: THE DRAGON’S TRAP AVAILABLE ON NINTENDO SWITCH, PLAYSTATION 4 AND XBOX ONE
(PC version scheduled for early Summer Release)
Paris, France – April 18, 2017 – DotEmu, developer and publisher specializing in modern releases of beloved retro games, and Lizardcube, are thrilled to announce that Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap is now available for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The game’s Steam page has also gone live so fans looking to play Wonder Boy on PC can favorite it and be kept up to date when the game launches on PC early this summer (date to be announced.)
The cult classic returns with a unique blend of exploration, action, and adventure. Cursed into a half-human, half-lizard monstrosity by the Meka-Dragon, you are in search for a cure! The only way you can return to human form is to find the Salamander Cross, a magical item with the power to remove curses…
- Beautiful, hand-drawn animations.
- A re-orchestrated soundtrack.
- Explore large, interconnected locations populated with grumpy monsters and exotic dragons!
- Several characters with their own abilities: Lizard-Man, Mouse-Man, Piranha-Man, Lion-Man and Hawk-Man.
- Play as the game’s classic character, “Wonder Boy,” or as his brand-new, long-awaited co-star “Wonder Girl.”
- 3 difficulty levels catering to players of all types.
- Switch from modern graphics and sound to 8-bit graphics/audio at any time – even during gameplay, thanks to the “Retro Feature.”
Discover or re-discover Monster Land’s deepest secrets today on PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
* * * * *
Source: DotEmu PRTags: DotEmu, eShop, Lizardcube, news, Nintendo Switch, Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
This post was written by Solid Jack