Like in previous entries of the WarioWare series, WarioWare: Move It! has its own selection of Nintendo-themed microgames among the 200 or so microgames it has to offer. In this short guide, we will tell you where you can find them, what games they are, and how to replay them at your leisure.
How to play the Nintendo-themed Microgames in WarioWare: Move It!
In order to first play the Nintendo-themed microgames, you will need to progress far enough into the game’s story mode to reach the 9-Volt chapter (about 10 chapters in). It is in this chapter that you will be able to play microgames that are all based on Nintendo’s other games and hardware.
You will only unlock so many on the first run, so you may have to play through again or a couple of times to unlock them all. There are 21 in total, including the boss stage that is longer than most typical microgames.
What are the Nintendo-themed microgames?
The microgames are made up of a number of modern and classic Nintendo games and hardware. Games like Metroid Prime, Paper Mario: The Origami King, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Animal Crossing are just some of the games that are featured. As for the full list, they are as follows:
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons “Dig!”
- Donkey Kong Jr. “Climb!”
- Dr. Mario “Match Colors!”
- Fire Emblem Engage “Wear The Ring!”
- Hogan’s Alley “Turn The Gangsters!”
- Mario Bros. “Bump It!”
- Metroid Dread “Crouch In The Zone!”
- Nintendogs + Cats “Pet!”
- Paper Mario: The Origami King “Hit It!”
- Pikmin “Pluck!”
- Pilotwings “Pass The Ring!”
- Punch-Out!! “Uppercut!”
- Ring Fit Adventure “Scatter!”
- Super Mario Ball “Hit Three Times!”
- Super Mario Bros. 3 “Land Safely!”
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island “Escape!”
- The Legend Of Zelda 3D: Ocarina of Time: “Don’t Get Caught!”
- Ultra Scope “Find The ?”
- WarioWare Series “Don’t Move!”
- Wii Play: Motion Pose Mii Plus “Pass Through!”
- Super Mario 64 3D: “Reach The Goal!”
Where To Replay Microgames
Any microgames you have previously played can be played again at any time in the museum near the starting area of the island. You can choose to play the microgames by character chapter or by pose. Each microgame has three different levels, and you can adjust the speed as well.
If you are interested in seeing how each microgame plays and the different levels to them, you can check out the video below.
We hope you found this mini guide helpful. Until next time, Keep On Gaming!