Time to update Super Smash Bros. Ultimate again. Even though it has only been a week since the game received the big 3.0.0 update, an issue with Joker has surfaced that would prevent the game from loading if Joker used his final smash to win a fight in Classic mode. The 3.0.1 patch resolves this issue as well as provide other minor fixes.
You can check out the full patch notes below:
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Version 3.0.1: [Released 04/25/19]
- Games & More
- A bug where winning with a Final Smash while on Joker’s route in Classic Mode would prevent the game from progressing has been fixed.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
- The latest software version is required to use Online mode.
- Local wireless play is not compatible with Ver. 3.0.0 and earlier. All players who want to fight in local wireless battles need to make sure they have the same software version.
- There is replay compatibility with Ver. 3.0.0, but not with Ver. 2.0.2 and earlier.
Source: en-americas-support.nintendo.comTags: Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, update
This post was written by Jack Longman