Welcome to Switch History, the feature series dedicated to rounding up the software updates for some of Nintendo’s biggest Switch games. In today’s piece, we’re highlighting the updates for 2017’s Super Mario Odyssey:
Ver. 1.3.0 (Released April 25, 2019):
- Now supporting Toy-Con VR Goggles from the Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit.
- Go to Playing in VR from the menu to start the game.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.
Ver. 1.2.0 (Released February 21, 2018):
- After completing the game a new mini-game Balloon World will now be playable.
- Please note that on March 05, 2018, server side adjustments were made to the balloons displayed in the Find It list.
- Talk to Luigi in any of the kingdoms to start playing.
- After completing the game, a number of special outfits will be added to the shop.
- A number of new filters have been added to Snapshot Mode.
- Jump-Rope Challenge has been adjusted so that there will be a speed change after reaching 110 jumps.
- World Rankings and Friend Rankings have been reset for Jump-Rope Challenge.
- Best records will not be reset.
- Fixed a number of issues to improve the gameplay experience.
Ver. 1.1.0 (Released November 30, 2017):
- Added Korean-language support.
Ver. 1.0.1 (Released October 27, 2017):
- Several fixes have been made to enhance the user’s experience.