Get ready to participate in online battles for Pokkén Tournament DX, the update that allows you to do just that is out and quite a few other changes have been made as well. The full details of what Pokkén Tournament DX’s latest update offers can be seen here:
- Players can now participate in online Team Battles.
- A recording feature has been added to Free Training in Practice Mode.
- Players can get special titles based on their ranking in Official Group Matches.
- Official Group Matches are groups held officially for Pokkén Tournament DX. Rewards are only available for certain Official Group Matches.
- It is now possible to change how battle records are displayed.
- Battle records will be displayed when players enter a group.
- Team Battles are now available in Event Mode.
- Adjustments have been made to some Pokémon and attacks:
This post was written by Solid Jack