Hey guys, know how we did that whole I and Me giveaway on Twitter? Well we’re not quite done with the game just yet, or with giveaways in general!
So with that thought in mind, here’s a little announcement we wish to share for our next giveaway, courtesy of a little something we wrote with Ratalaika Games:
* * * * *
Ratalaika Games present the Power of Two (an I and Me Plush Toy Giveaway):
Leon, Spain — August 16th, 2017 — On the 6th of July, after a few months of work, Ratalaika Games had the pleasure to bring I and Me to the Nintendo Switch and the reaction was better than expected. Only releasing I and Me wasn’t the only thing that happened last month.
Following the release, involved I and Me party indienova hosted a giveaway where two plush toys was up for grabs and while that giveaway is now over, the dream is still very much alive.
So given the amount of love news site Miketendo64 shown I and Me during their 5 Week long giveaway, which saw them handing out download keys for I and Me to 50 lucky winners, Ratalaika Games has teamed up with Miketendo64 to show even more I and Me love.
Just like indienova’s giveaway, we will be giving away two plush toys of the cats from I and Me as a main prize that can be won by two entrants (one plush per winner,) with 4 download keys for Ratalaika Games’ upcoming Switch title, League of Evil, which is out this August. But you have got to be in it to win it and below are our rules as to how you can win:
Rules, Prizes and Requirements:
- Giveaway will last for seven weeks, starting on Wednesday the 16th of August, 2017 at 09:00 CEST and ends on Wednesday the 4th of October, 2017 at 23:00 CEST.
- Winners will be announced on Twitter on Friday the 6th of October at 20:00 CEST, with League of Evil code prizes being sent off on the same day, whereas the plush prizes will be mailed during the next week
- Anyone, from any location across the globe, of any age may enter, but if you are a minor, you will need to make sure you have your parent’s permission to enter, because should you be one of the two lucky winners to get a plush toy, a physical mailing address is required for your prize to be mailed to you.
- While the plush toys can not be won by all who enter, as only tour are available, four runners up will be chosen and each one will receive a download key for League of Evil for Nintendo Switch.
- To be in with the chance of winning, with I and Me being a creative and philosophical title, we dare all entrants to be just as creative and philosophical as the game is. So to enter we are asking all entrants to either submit a short essay/letter as to what the story of I and Me means to you (this requires you having played the game on Switch or Steam,) or create a piece of I and Me fan fiction. Fan fiction which can be a simple illustration, a story, or even a video, just as long as it is I and Me related and creative! When submitting your entry, be sure to send an email to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure it has the following:
- Your submission.
- Your Name, Age, Address and Region. (NA, EU, AUS/NZ, JP, etc.)
- Your Twitter handle should you have one so that we can tag you when announcing the giveaway winners on Twitter.
About I and Me:
If there were another me, observing myself from the perspective of a spectator, how would I regard another me? How would I get along with the other me? I and Me is a puzzle platformer. To play the game, you control two cats simultaneously. The two characters will perform exactly the same action. You need to manage both of them at the same time and let them coordinate to complete the adventure.
The game has four chapters based on four seasons with a total of 92 levels. Sometimes you must think carefully, and in some places you need to be flexible. The soundtrack of the game is soothing with orchestra and piano music, each season has its own style.
* * * * *
Good luck to all of you. We can’t wait to see what you have to send us.Tags: August Feature, Giveaway, I and Me, I and Me Plush Toy, indienova, League of Evil, Ratalaika Games, Wishfang
This post was written by Jack Longman