Great news Snake Pass fans, a new update for our beloved game has rolled out and Sumo Digital has seen to it to provide patch notes, but before we do share what has been added and changed, there is trouble afoot.
Switch players – we're aware the pesky rumble bug has returned. It seems a 7 ate a 9. We're looking to resolve ASAP. Numbers are hard 🙁 🐍🐍🐍
— Snake Pass (@Snake_Pass) June 21, 2017
Due to a mistake, for anyone who gets the update on Switch, prepare to run into an old foe as the rumble issue we had previously is back, but Sumo Digital are aware of it and are working on a fix. Snake Pass also has a new icon thanks to the update and it’s not being as warmly accepted as it could have been.
And now because we’ve kept you waiting on the patch notes long enough, here they are, followed by a video and an image of how the news of Time Trials and Leaderboards coming to Snake Pass was revealed in the news section of the Nintendo Switch:
* * * * *
Snake Pass Version 1.2 Complete Patch Notes for All Platforms:
- TIME TRIAL AND LEADERBOARDS: Time Trial mode is now available for Nintendo Switch players. Battle it out against friends to see who can make it to the top of the leader boards with the quickest time.
Steam / Windows 10:
- RAZER CHROMA: Support for Razer Chroma Keyboards has been added.
- 4K UI: Fixed a bug where the UI was not displaying correctly on 4k monitors for PC players.
- STEAM: Steam version now sets to the language that Steam is set to rather than the OS of the PC.
- PLAYSTATION 4 AUDIO: Fixed an issue where PlayStation 4 audio was unintentionally compressed.
- TAIL GRAB: Fixed a bug where Tail Grab was unreliable.
- TIME TRIAL: Fixed a TT exploit where players could get a time of zero.
- TIME TRIAL: Fixed an issue in Time Trial where some players could not complete the level TIME TRIAL: Fixed an issue in Time Trial that prevented the timer from not displaying correctly.
- LEVEL 11: Fixed an issue where the ball would activate incorrectly for some players.
- QUETZALCOATL ACHIEVEMENT: Fixed an issue with Quetzalcoatl not triggering correctly for some players. If players have previously reached the requirements, playing a level without dying again should trigger the achievement.
- FLOOR IS MOLTEN ROCK ACHIEVEMENT: The Floor Is Molten Rock achievement now triggers correctly.
- CAMERA: Fixed an issue where the camera did not move as fast as intended.
- LEVEL 9: Fixed an issue where the camera would not move for some players making the level unplayable.
- TAIL GRAB: Fixed an issue where Noodle would move faster than intended while Doodle was holding his tail.
- GAME ICONS: All platforms have updated game icons.
- GENERAL FIXES AND PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS.
* * * * *
Sadly though, there have been no improvements to the undocked visuals of Snake Pass on Switch, but then Sumo Digital did previously state they have no plans to do so. Snake Pass is however a really great game, so don’t let this deter you from giving it a go if you haven’t previously.
Source: Sumo DigitalTags: Nintendo Switch, Snake Pass, Sumo Digital, updates
This post was written by Jack Longman