More information has surfaced about Mario Kart 8 Deluxe For The Nintendo Switch thanks to latest video uploaded by Nintendo on their YouTube Channel. The Game boasts 48 courses to race on from the get go including all the original tracks of the Wii U Version and all the DLC tracks. There are 42 characters in total with the return of King Boo, Dry Bones and Bowser Junior will be joining the selection alongside Inkling Boy & Girl from Splatoon.
There are 5 different race speed classes including; 50 cc, 100cc, 150cc, 150cc Mirror & The High Octane 200cc mode will return. Gold Mario will also be an unlockable character if you can complete all 200cc class courses. Miis will also make a return to the asphalt and Splatoon inspired vehicles and parts will be making a new addition to game and a refurbished battle mode which makes brings back the joys and fun of the previous Mario Kart Titles pre-MK8. You can find out more below the break, just after the video.
· Up to four friends can play on a single Nintendo Switch console in TV mode, or in tabletop mode by using the stand at the back of the console and placing it on a flat surface
· Online multiplayer makes a return, allowing for up to two local racers to get involved in 12-player races with others around the world
· Through Wireless Play, multiple Nintendo Switch consoles can be connected to each other, allowing up to eight people to play together in the same room
· Up to 12 consoles in TV mode can be connected via LAN Play, with one or two players per connected Nintendo Switch
· Mario Kart TV makes a return in which you can watch your saved replays and upload them online (once the upload functionality has been updated to Switch).
Racers of all ages can launch off the grid anytime, anywhere, with anyone, when Mario Kart 8 Deluxe launches on Nintendo Switch on 28th April.