For anyone looking forwards to Miitomo’s next big update which sees the game incorporate the means to attach images to their answers, it should delight you to learn the update will release tomorrow after a few hours of maintenance.
For anyone in need of a reminder as to what the update entails, you can find a quick summary here:
- Miifoto Log, where you’ll be able to post Miifotos or images from your device with comments.
- The ability to attach images to your answers.
- The addition of a customisable Bio in your profile.
- When sending a friend request, you’ll be able to attach a message.
- Miitomo wallpaper will be available for use as background in Miifotos.
- You’ll be able to select the outfit your Mii character wears when delivering a message.
- Daily items will now include selectable colour variations.
- Various other improvements.
Source: Miitomo (in-game Notification)Tags: Miitomo, Nintendo Mobile, update
This post was written by Jack Longman