With the Mythical Genesect distribution set to end on Thursday, there are just two more days to grab yourself your very own Genesect from select stores before the Pokémon is gone for good. So don’t delay, if you haven’t yet, make sure you get your very own Genesect today by visiting one of the following Distribution Points:
*For anyone who has already acquired Genesect, feel free to skip this section and move onto the next one!
- Australia: EB Games – From November 1st to November 24th
- Austria: GameStop – November 2nd to November 24th
- Belgium: Nintendo Zone in Game Mania, FNAC CORA and Smartoys – From November 1st to November 24th
- Canada: EB Games – From November 1st to November 24th
- Denmark: BR Stores – November 15th onwards (No end date currently given)
- Finland: BR Stores – November 15th onwards (No end date currently given)
- France: Micromania – From November 2nd to November 24th
- Germany: GameStop – November 1st to November 24th
- Italy: GameStop – From November 1st to November 24th
- Netherlands – Nintendo Zone in Game Mania – From November 1st to November 24th
- New Zealand: EB Games – From November 1st to November 24th
- Norway: BR Stores – November 15th onwards (No end date currently given)
- Portugal: FNAC Stores – From November 1st to November 24th
- South Africa: BT Games – From November 1st to November 24th
- Spain: GAME – From November 1st to November 24th
- Sweden: BR Stores – November 15th onwards (No end date currently given)
- Switzerland: GameStop – November 1st to November 24th
- United States: GameStop – From November 1st to November 24th
- United Kingdom: GAME– From November 1st to November 24th
But as one mythical distribution ends, another begins, only this time around, December’s distribution is not only the last #Pokemon20 distribution for 2016, but it’s the final Mythical #Pokemon20 giveaway, so if you have got every other Pokémon that was available, than getting Meloetta next month is a must!
Meloetta comes at Lv. 100, has the ability Serene Grace and knows the moves Quick Attack, Confusion and Round. As with every previous distribution Pokémon, gamers can be redeemed for any of the X, Y and ORAS games. It cannot however be redeemed for the Sun & Moon games.
Meloetta will be distributed via the Nintendo Network between the 1st and the 24th of December and just in case you’re unsure how to get a Pokémon via the Nintendo Network, for the last time as far as #Pokemon20 goes, here is our how to guide:
How to Receive your Meloetta:
-First turn on your device, load up the game and access Mystery Gift.
-Click “Receive Gift,” then “Get Via Internet.”
-You will be asked: “You will be connected to the Internet. Would you like to continue?” Click “Yes” to confirm.
-Once a gift has been found (Meloetta), you will be asked: “Receive this Gift?” Click “Yes.”
-You will see a box saying “Receiving your gift… Don’t turn off power.”
-Gift will then be received along with the associated Wonder Card. The card thanks you for playing Pokémon and tells you that you can pick up your gift from the delivery girl at any Pokémon Centre.
-Lastly, go to a Pokémon Centre of your choice, and speak to the delivery girl. She will then give you your Meloetta. (Whoooo!)
Should our guide not be clear enough and you feel you need further explanation, you could always use the link to the official Pokémon website and click on Get instructions on how to add Melotta to your game:
Happy collecting fellow Pokémon Masters!
This post was written by Solid Jack